Wednesday 17 April 2019

Seoul National Cemetery

Hello guys!!! 안녕하세요!!

So last week my friend and I decided to have a picnic at Seoul National Cemetery. This is not a scary looking cemetery at all! since the view was so amazing. It seems peaceful for both living or not for me. Because its spring the cherry blossom really take the scenery to the next level. From my point of view, the cherry blossom here is a bit different from other places that I have been to. The cherry blossom tree here the branches are lower than others and the flower looks like water drop (you will understand from the picture I think).

Picnic before our Mid Term Exam week






See the Flower look like water drop because the branches are lower

I would love to comes here again for autumn. The reasons why we choose this location because not many people come here. Unlike Yeouido here you can actually take a decent picture without any photobomb by other people that you don't even know. I have been to Yeouido 3 years ago and you can't really take pictures with the tree or flower since there are too many people. Here is more peaceful and the scenery is so amazing. I can't even describe it. This place is a must visit places for spring, autumn and winter (actually all seasons). 

Location: Dongjak station line 4 and 9 (Exit 8).




In case you guys are wondering what kind of camera that I used, I only use my iPhone 7Plus and edit all my photo using SNOW apps. 


With Love,
Nabeela Ami (나빌라 아미)


No comments:

Post a Comment

KGSP Recommendations Letter Preparations Info

Hello guys!!! 안녕하세요!!!!! I guess many of applicants have a question regarding on how to prepare recommendations letter....  Soo here is the ...