Thursday 31 August 2017

Settle down~


안녕하세요!!!
Welcome back, guys! Sorry for the late updates, it's been a really hectic week for me as I have to settle down with everything here. So, in this post, I will tell you about what did I really do for this whole week. 

Because I have been living in Korean for 4 months as an exchange student last year, so I kind of know where to buy or find the stuff that is cheaper and worth to buy. For me, Daiso is a really nice place to go if you wanted to buy stuff like the home appliance (hanger, dustbin, broomstick). But for the toiletries, you should get it at E-mart or Home Plus, because they usually have a promotion like 1+1, like you can buy 2 items with one price, and not to mention they have a lot of good brands there and it comes with big size so it will last longer. 


So, we went to home plus on our 2nd day here in Busan. Olfi roommates taught us on how to get there by bus as she is an undergraduate KGSP student that studying Korean Language at Dongseo. So nearby the Home Plus there is a Daiso, so Olfi went there with her roommates and Genio and only 3 of us that go to Home Plus (Kelly, Shila, and me). We had our lunch there as we are soo hungry by that time. After done buying stuff at Home Plus, we went back to Dongseo University. Because there is a lot of stuff, we take the bus instead of hiking those steep slope, but then the bus took us at a different part of Dongseo University as I mention in my previous post, DSU is really huge! even Kelly and I can't find the main entrance gate on our morning walk. We like walking around and Kelly started to ask the Ahjussi nearby us, as Kelly mention our dormitory names International House 2, the Ahjussi just laughed at us as the dormitory building is soo far from that places. Luckily there another Ahjussi that drive a truck helps us to get there, can you just imagine that we lost in our own university. We just laughed all the way to the International House 2. Thanks Ahjussi!!!


Kelly and I really like to have some morning walk, just walk at the nearest neighbourhood for 10-15 minute of walk and have breakfast at nearby cafe and then start to explore Busan again. Because we have a lot of free time before the NIIED orientation. So we go to Jagalchi Market and Gukje market. We do the same activity the next day but after the morning walk, we just ride the bus and go to Emart to buy something. 


 



You just can't predict where we go because we didn't plan at all, we just go and explore. On the Saturday, we decided to go to Gamcheon Mural Village, but on this trip Kelly does not go because she is sick, so Saima (my roommate from Pakistan), Olfi, Genio and I went there. It just not our luck as the temperature is really hot, and we kind of exhausted. We took some picture and walking around a bit then we went back to DSU.



The view of Gamcheon Mural Village


Olfie, Genio (both from Indonesia), and Saima (Pakistan-my roommates in DSU


Luckily Kelly is in good condition on the next day, so as usual we do our morning walking kind of things and get to the nearest bus stop and ride the bus to Busan Museum. The weather is so nice and there is alot of activity that we can do in the museum. By the way thanks god Kelly is okay with the history, so we really enjoy our visit that day. We even wear Queen Hanbok, do some stamping art and attending the tea ceremony.







Us trying to be the Queen 




That the ends of my amazing week before the orientation. I wish that I could share more picture here because there is alot of it. So, in the next post I will share about NIIED orientation in Seoul. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

KGSP Recommendations Letter Preparations Info

Hello guys!!! 안녕하세요!!!!! I guess many of applicants have a question regarding on how to prepare recommendations letter....  Soo here is the ...