Thursday 3 August 2017

Visa Application for Malaysian

Hello, guys!
Welcome back, really appreciate that you are willing to read my blog. So for this post, I will explain about visa application. I have been through this process since my previous exchange student program, so I really take this seriously as I have been through a lot of problems during the application process before this.

After you get the invitation letter from NIIED you can start applying for Visa.

Invitation Letter from NIIED


The first thing that you need to do is do some research about what types of visa that you want to apply and what are the document needed to be prepared. You can get all information about visa application at Korea Visa Portal (I will put the link below, so don't worry guys!).













Types of Visa, for those that already have TOPIK 5 or 6 they will start their classes right after arriving at Korea but for others student that have to attend language courses for a year, their visa types are D-4-1.
In this website/portal, you can get details about the document needed for each of visa types. If you
need a confirmation, you can send an email to Republic of Korea embassy in your home country. They will give you a precise answer as you will apply for the visa at them.



You can get someone to be your replacement or representative to apply for the visa for you if you are staying at Sabah or Sarawak or just can't go to the embassy. Just give your complete document and passport to the person that you can rely on or trust. As for me, I have been a replacement for one of my KGSP friends, Isna from Sabah, I never meet her but she trusted me to apply this for her. (Friendly reminder, mailing your passport and document maybe be dangerous!) 

Oh not to forget!!!! For those applicants that living in high tuberculosis (TB) risk countries are required to undergo a tuberculosis medical exam and obtain a Tuberculosis Test Certification for the hospitals or public health centers. You can get the medical form for TB test at the Visa website.

The 18 high-risk tuberculosis countries announced are:
Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam

Note: You can bring your previous X-ray film during your previous full medical checkup because the film is valid for 6 months or you can do other tests. 

After all the document completed, you good to go! The process is really simple, just bring all your document and the person in-charged at the embassy will give you a receipt as all the fee is waived by NIIED, no payment needed to be done. The process will take 3-4 days (depends on the country itself) and you need to bring the receipt that you received before when you wanted to collect your passport/visa. 
Example of TB Test Form

Here are the some of the important website that you can get information about KGSP (You can click on the text, it will bring you directly to the website:

That all for now, I will update again about flight information.
Thank you, guys! 고맙습니다!!!!

Sincerely,
나비라 아미










4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such great information. It has help me in finding out more detail about Thailand Visa On Arrival

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such great information.
    It has help me in finding out more detail aboutMalaysia visa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! visto de turista canadá

    ReplyDelete

KGSP Recommendations Letter Preparations Info

Hello guys!!! 안녕하세요!!!!! I guess many of applicants have a question regarding on how to prepare recommendations letter....  Soo here is the ...