Tuesday 8 August 2017

안녕하세요!!! wait what?!?!

Hello, guys!!!
Welcome back, thanks for keep reading my blog guys. Seriously, you don't have to do it hahaha. So, for this post, I will share you about flight ticket. NIIED will give you an entry form information for flight ticket that you need to fill in and submit to them. On this form, you will be given two choices whether you want NIIED to purchase your flight ticket or you want to purchase it yourself. Don't worry, for those that want to purchase the flight ticket by themselves they can get reimbursement.

Entry Information form for Flight

So basically, after you have submitted the entry form, you need to wait for your flight ticket to be ready (for those that choose NIIED to purchase their flight ticket). The ticket will be distributed about 2-3 weeks before the actual departure date (so don't freak out! keep updates with the KGSP Facebook pages group).

But for my case, NIIED accidentally purchase a wrong flight ticket for me. The departure airport is totally different from what I have submitted to them. I'm really nervous that time, I immediately call NIIED and inform them about this error, luckily they can change it. I just got my flight ticket after all the KGSP applicant around the world gets theirs, you can predict how nervous I am at that time.
As you can see my departure airport is at Casablanca (Morocco) but I'm staying in Malaysia and my departure airport should be at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

Finally, I got my flight ticket~!!!!!!! I'm so happy about it. For those that face the same problems like me, the first thing you need to do is contact NIIED and explain your problem and send a follow-up email to NIIED to keep you updated. 

Follow-up email example

So here are my actual flight ticket guys and right now I'm so busy packing my luggage.
My flight ticket :) South Korea here I come!!!

That all for now, guys!!!! will updates soon about departure and my language university which is Dongseo University :) thanks for your time.고맙습니다~!!!!!

Sincerely,
나비라 아미

No comments:

Post a Comment

KGSP Recommendations Letter Preparations Info

Hello guys!!! 안녕하세요!!!!! I guess many of applicants have a question regarding on how to prepare recommendations letter....  Soo here is the ...